1. Physics and Measurement, 2. Kinematics, 3. Laws of Motion, 4. Work, Energy and Power, 5. Rotational Motion, 6. Gravitation, 7. Properties of Solids And Liquids, 8. Thermodynamics, 9. Kinetic Theory of Gases, 10. Oscillations and Waves, 11. Electrostatics, 12. Current Electricity, 13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, 14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, 15. Electromagnetic Waves, 16. Optics, 17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, 18. Atoms and Nuclei, 19. Electronic Devices, 20. Communication Systems.
Physical Chemistry: 1. Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, 2. States of Matter, Gaseous State: Liquid State, Solid State, 3. Atomic Structure, 4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Ionic Bonding, Quantum Mechanical Approach to Covalent Bonding, Molecular Orbital Theory, 5. Chemical Thermodynamics, 6. Solution, 7. Equilibrium, 8. Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, 9. Chemical Kinetics, 10. Surface Chemistry.
Inorganic Chemistry: 11. Classification of Elements And Periodicity In, Properties, 12. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, 13. Hydrogen, 14. S - Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), 15. P - Block Elements, 16. D – and F – Block Elements, 17. Co-Ordination Compounds, 18. Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, 19. Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds, 20. Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, 21. Hydrocarbons, 22. Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, 23. Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Carboxylic Acids, 24. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, 25. Polymers, 26. Bio Molecules, 27. Chemistry in Everyday Life, 28. Principles Related to Practical Chemistry,
1. Sets, Relations and Functions, 2. Complex Numbers and Quadratic, Equations, 3. Matrices and Determinants, 4. Permutations and Combinations, 5. Mathematical Induction, 6. Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, 7. Sequences and Series, 8. Limit, Continuity and, Differentiability, 9. Integral Calculus, 10. Differential Equations, 11. Co-Ordinate Geometry, Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Sections, 12. Three Dimensional Geometry, 13. Vector Algebra, 14. Statistics and Probability, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, 15.Trigonometry, 16. Mathematical Reasoning.
- Easy to use.
- MCQs Test Format.
- Immediate Score and Report.
- Detailed Solution.
- Real Time Practice.
- All India Ranking
- Random questions in a test.
- 24 x 7 Test Availability and Online
- Practice test within 2 min after