1. Introduction and Measurement, 2. Description of Motion in One Dimension, 3. Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, 4. Laws of Motion, 5. Work, Energy and Power, 6. Rotational Motion, 7. Gravitation, 8. Heat and Thermodynamics, 9. Oscillations, 10. Waves, 11. Electrostatics, 12. Current Electricity, 13. Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, 14. Magnetic Effect of Currents, 15. Magnetism, 16. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, 17. Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment), 18. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, 19. Electrons and Photons, 20 Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, 21. Solids and Semiconductor Devices,
1. Basic concepts in Chemistry, 2. States of matter, 3. Atomic structure, 4. Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, 5. Chemical energetic, 6. Chemical bonding, 7. Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes Ionic equilibrium, 8. Redox reactions, 9. Solid state Chemistry, 10. Chemical thermodynamics, 11. Solutions, 12. Chemical kinetics, 13. Electrochemistry, 14. Surface chemistry, 15. Hydrogen, 16. s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals), 17. General principles and processes of isolation of elements, 18 p-Block Elements, 19. The d-and f-Block elements, 20. Coordination compounds, 21. Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry, 22. Hydrocarbons, 23. Purification and characterization of carbon compounds, 24. Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X), 25. Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen, 26. Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen, 27. Polymers, 28. Environmental Chemistry, 29. Biomolecules, 30. Chemistry in everyday life,
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY):
1. Diversity in Living World, 2. Cell : The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, 3. Genetics and Evolution, 4. Structure and Function – Plants, 5. Structure and Function - Animals, 6. Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, 7. Reproduction and Development in Humans, 8. Ecology and Environment, 9. Biology and Human Welfare, 10. Biotechnology and its Applications, General Knowledge.
- Easy to use.
- MCQs Test Format.
- Immediate Score and Report.
- Detailed Solution.
- Real Time Practice.
- All India Ranking
- Random questions in a test.
- 24 x 7 Test Availability and Online
- Practice test within 2 min after